What We Can Offer You
Whichever stage your business is at, we can help you take the next step. Enter the next phase of your business growth. We provide expert advice to help you understand where your business is heading and to get proactive about your financial health.
Accounting and Tax
Accountants for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Managing your tax affairs is simple and effective with the support of our dedicated tax advisors and accountants.
- Whether it’s personal or business tax advice you need, our team has the expertise to deliver.
- HJA Accountants is well equipped to help you with your tax, compliance and wealth building strategies.
- Turn tax management from a burden to an opportunity.
- Through consultations, our team will guide you step-by-step through your tax requirements. We’ll also support your financial journey through continued education and advice on effective tax management.
Accounting services for individuals
- At HJA Accountants we view your tax situation as part of a larger financial picture. That’s why we take the time to get to know you and your goals, rather than providing ‘one-size-fits-all’ advice.
- Creating long-term wealth begins with a foundation of strong systems and compliance. We provide this and more through our tailored tax consultations.
Individual tax returns
- Our team can prepare your individual tax return at any stage of the year. Conveniently located at 148 Greenhill Rd, Parkside, we’re a short drive from the Adelaide.
- Or you might prefer for us to prepare your tax return remotely. If you don’t have time for an appointment, give us a call @ 1300 452 222 for a quick chat and We’ll take care of the rest, lodging your tax return with the ATO within 14 days.
Accounting services for businesses
- Running a business is full of challenges, but dealing with your tax obligations is a manageable one. In partnering with us, you’ll find a source of business support and expertise that can lead to major improvements and financial efficiencies.
- Consider partnering with HJA Accountants for the full range of your business tax, accounting and financial management needs.
Business tax and accounting
- Just like you, we’re a small business. We know that access to reliable business advice on taxation and accounting is essential to helping you prosper.
- Think of us as an extension of your team, invested in your success.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Income tax return preparation
- Reporting and preparation of statements for SMSFs
- Incorporation and corporate secretarial services.
- Advice and management of your GST and FBT obligations
- Taxation planning and tax minimisation strategies
- Structuring of entities for asset protection and exit strategies
- Payroll tax compliance
- Superannuation obligations.
Before EOFY, we’ll review your financial performance so we can provide you with timely and relevant tax planning to minimise your end of year tax liability.
Together, we’ll proactively plan your wealth creation strategies using your retained after-tax profits.
Business Advisors in Adelaide
We’ve helped countless businesses streamline their systems, set clear financial goals and achieve them. Our team appreciates that you have a business to run, customers and clients to serve and products to perfect. So you can feel supported knowing that HJA Accountants will develop a plan and provide advice that benefits your bottom line.
- Our business advisory services involve:
- Establishing clear financial and business goals, and
- Helping you achieve them, through advice on how best to optimise your business finances.
- Starting a small business can be exciting, but it’s accompanied by some risks. That’s why it’s important to protect yourself and your assets with the appropriate insurances. Quality risk management can bolster the security of your wealth and your family.
Management Accounting and Advice
- Your business success depends on strong accounting systems and practices—from budgets for cash flow to profit planning. We show you how to understand your business finances through these crucial management tools.
Mortgage broking and advice
- Our mortgage broking service offers a unique approach to securing a mortgage, handling the financial aspects, at no extra cost to you.
- As with all our financial services offerings, we offer mortgage broking on a fully independent basis, putting integrity and transparency at the forefront.
Step-by-step support through the property refinance process
Mortgages are a major financial investment, but they need not be overly complicated. With our simple three-step process, we provide personalised guidance, answering your questions and helping you achieve the best possible outcome.
- We ask you what your loan requirements, how long you need it for and what features it should have. We take a consultative approach, as the loan needs to work for you.
- We get started finding you the most affordable loan available. We have a panel of over 20 lenders we can choose from that includes all the major banks and some smaller lenders enabling us to cater for any type and size of loan.
- Once we’ve determined the best product and strategy, we assist you in implementing it. This is a simple process where we can handle all the paperwork and details.
You can count on our experienced team to help you with residential property loans, commercial property loans, business loans and Self Managed Superannuation loans.
To find out more about this service or how we can assist, please contact us or submit an enquiry.
- At HJA Accountants, we constantly look for ways to deliver added value to our clients. One of the benefits of securing your loan through HJA Accountants is having the confidence that your loan will be structured in the most tax effective way possible.
- Your mortgage broker will get in touch with you once a year to make sure that everything is on track and that your chosen lender is still serving you in your best interest.
- In many cases, a debt reduction strategy is a significant part of the advice we provide. As a part of our loan recommendation, we will present you with a strategic debt reduction plan.
- Debt consolidation simplifies the administration of your loans, reduces the interest rate cost and improves your overall cash flow. Through this support, you can focus on controlling your debt while actively working towards debt reduction.